Whilst promoting independence wherever possible Homecare ensures dignity is maintained at all times.
Homecare makes sure that carers uphold their high levels of care by promoting choices and respecting their Service Users choice.
- General care and supervision
- Bathing or showering
- Personal grooming/hair care
- Oral hygiene care
- Incontinence care/bathroom assistance
- Wardrobe selection
- Dressing assistance
- Walking and transferring assistance
- Wheelchair/walker/cane assistance
- Medication reminders
- Eating and feeding assistance
- Assist with emergency monitoring systems
- And more…